Indigenous Liaison Admissions Coordinator
She:kon! The Indigenous Student Centre staff are here to support you on your journey to Western! We want to share our community with you!
Aboriginal Post-Secondary Information Program
Every year, our Indigenous Student Admissions Liason travels from September- November with the Aboriginal Post-Secondary Information Program (APSIP) group. We are a group of Indigenous recruiters from colleges, Indigenous Education Institutes and universities who share information about our schools with prospective students like you! Follow @westernu_indigenous and @apsip.tour on Instagram to see when we are in your area!
When not traveling with APSIP, we are often at conferences, career fairs and other community events. If you see us at an event, don't hesitate to stop by and say hi! Do you want to have us attend your event? Email us an invitation at email@example.com
If you are interested in coming to campus and touring Western University, we can take you on a tour of our campus community, including our Indigenous Student Centre. For more information see our Campus Tours page!
What can we help you with?
Our Liasion person can help you in person at events, in-person meeting at Western, or phone meeting.
- Information on Undergraduate, Professional Programs, Graduate Studies and Continuing Studies
- There are lots of options available to you at Western! Set up an appointment with us to learn more about the options available to you at Western and what admissions requirements you will need.
- Learning about Pathways to University
- There is no one way to get to university. Whether you are coming out of high school, college or coming back to school after a break, there is a pathway into university!
- Navigating the Admissions Process
- How do I apply? What information will I need? What cost is there? Should I self-identify as Indigenous on my application?
- Western Undergraduate Aboriginal Admissions Access Category
How to contact us?
Location: Indigenous Student Centre, Room 2100, Western Student Services Building, Western University